Home microdermabrasion is the way to go when it comes to rolling back time to that complexion and skin that you used to know. Sing it with me: “Somebody that I used to knooow.” (Gotye) The skin of yesteryear. They way it used to be. The good ole’ days.
The benefits of microdermabrasion treatments are pretty staggering. Younger, fuller, and healthier looking skin after only a few treatments is enough of a whoop-da-la to get all the girls and boys singing “my microderm brings all the boys /girl to the yard.”
So, what did people do before all of this high-tech, home, skin treatment stuff? Well, they visited a spa or dermatologist and paid big money to wait for an appointment in order to schedule another appointment to get another treatment in 10 to 14 days.
Microdermabrasion at home puts an end to all of that. Read some reviews of these great machines if you don’t believe us. Try it for yourself. Just don’t discount it.
<Record skipping and scratching>
Is Home Microdermabrasion Treatment REALLY the Way to Go?
People have used it. Smart people and skin care professionals have studied it. And even we say “doot…doot…dootity…doot doot” when it comes to microdermabrasion treatments. But what does it really bring to the table?
Here’s a 20 Point List of what you can expect from Microdermabrasion Home treatments:
- Younger looking skin
- Healthier looking skin.
- A clearer more vibrant complexion.
- Farewell to brown spots.
- See ya’ later to age spot-igator.
- Adios to wrinkles.
- Peace out acne.
- Bon Voyage to fine lines.
- Heck, even most forms of acne go running for the hills.
- Lots more money in your pocket. Check out the cost analysis!
- Lunch breaks without running and rushing to a spa appointment.
- Saturday mornings without an early appointment and time for the beach or shopping.
- Convenient treatments at home on your time.
- Mini treatments at the office or in the car. (Seriously..check this out!)
- More collagen and elastin on the surface to keep your skin looking better longer.
- A happier life.
- A bigger house.
- More fan mail.
Okay, so we pushed the bounds on those last three microdermabrasion benefits, but we stand behind the others. And, heck, a clearer complexion and more youthful looking skin can be a piece of a happier life. Mo’ money could mean a bigger house. If you’re famous…well, fan mail…we’ll work on justifying that one. For the time being, though, you just go ahead and keep enjoying those 20…err…20-ish reasons why home microdermabrasion is just what you’ve been looking for.