Table of Contents
- Why spend up to $2500 annualy on professional spa treatments when you can spend $400, $300 or even just $150 one time on your own home microdermabrasion machine?!
- Microdermabrasion treatments can be pretty rough on your bank account. Just a quick search online gave back these prices for spa microdermabrasion treatments:
- That’s just too much money!
- Check out some of these great at home microderm machines on Amazon!
- Read our Reviews of the Best Machines for Microdermabrasion treatments at home!
- Buy a Home Microdermabrasion Machine!
- Not Good Enough?
- Share this:
Home Microdermabrasion Machines vs. Professional Treatment
Why spend up to $2500 annualy on professional spa treatments when you can spend $400, $300 or even just $150 one time on your own home microdermabrasion machine?!
Microdermabrasion treatments can be pretty rough on your bank account. Just a quick search online gave back these prices for spa microdermabrasion treatments:
Note: avarage price by states is calculated on regular price (excludes discounts) for all 50 states.
- $90 per treatment or $500 for 6 treatments
- $75 per treatment or $675 for 10 treatments
- $269 for a package or 6!!
That’s just too much money!
Cost Analysis and Comparison:
According to the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) there can be wide-ranging costs for microdermabrasion treatments. Those costs range from $75 to $250. In 2013, the average cost for a treatment was around $90.
In most cases people will want and need several of these treatments. Depending on skin tolerance, microdermabrasion can be done weekly or up to every 8 weeks according to medicinenet.com. Imagine having to go weekly or even monthly for 10 microderm treatments. The costs could be $900 to $2500 dollars per year, or per 10 treatments.
Compare that to home microdermabrasion machines that we recommend. Most range from around $130 while others can cost up to $500. However, when you do the comparison and benefits you can immediately see the advantages of owning a home microdermabrasion machine.
Check out some of these great at home microderm machines on Amazon!
|RejuvadermMD by Trophy Skin. Personal Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine. Exfoliates and Resurfaces the Skin and Utilizes Pore Vacuum Extraction to Promote Skin Health & Facial Renewal. Crystal Free.||Kendal||HB-SF01|
There are certain factors that go in to determining how much a treatment will cost you each time. Those factors are, but not limited to:
- How much microdermabrasion treatment you need.
- Fees of the spa or physician administering the treatment. This can vary greatly.
- Geographic location. High cost of living areas have higher costs.
However, microdermabrasion treatments cost much less than other facial and skin treatments such as a facelift while still having some great positive effects.
Benefits of At Home Microdermabrasion Machines:
*Save thousands of dollars PER YEAR
*Give yourself microderm treatments when you want from the comfort of your home.
*No hurrying and scurrying during lunch hours to get a treatment.
*No additional monthly cost if you want an additional treatment.
Not Good Enough?
Let’s say that a friend were to tell you that your home micodermabrasion machine isn’t as good as the one that their high-price spa uses. But remember this: Even if you need an additional microdermabrasion treatment YOURS will be free because you have a home treatment system. Your friend would have to go schedule an appointment and then drop another $90 to $250 on another treatment.
Read our Reviews of the Best at home Microdermabrasion Machines.